|My taste in what I favorite change like the seasons.|
Twist of Fate 1 of 2 [Alive!Tadashi HamadaxReader]Twist of Fate 1 of 2 [Alive!Tadashi HamadaxReader] by mallory627
The rain kept pouring down as canvases of black filled your vision, but you couldn't move from where you stood. Your eyes stared at the casket in front of you, too silent to speak any words; as if you could say anything at all.
"Tadashi's not really gone," you continued to hear people say, "as long as we remember him." But he was, he was gone, taken from this world too soon. You felt a hand on your shoulder and turned to see the figure of Aunt Cass, Tadashi and Hiro's Aunt comforting you, but you only gave her a glance. The love of your life for three years, gone in a blink of an eye.
Why'd he have to be so selfless? You kept asking yourself that as you cried, tears finally running down your face, before you finally broke down and fell to your knees, clutching the necklace around your neck; the last thing he gave you.
(O-O) (O-O) (O-O)
"Are you listening?" A voice made you jump lightly, bringing you back from your thoughts, l
Pirate! England x Reader: The Witch's Cursed Tale1Pirate! England x Reader: The Witch's Cursed Tale1 by jkls39
"Young mistress (y/n), where are you?! You need to prepare for tonight's ball!" a middle-aged lady-in-waiting yelled. She seemed to be looking for you to which apparently you went outside of the mansion again. This frustrated the old lady always.
"Oh, dear, do not tell me she went out yet again…" she mumbled. She rubbed the temples of her head with her pointer and middle fingers of her one hand. She could not believe that she was actually your lady-in-waiting when you did not listen to her at times and instead go in your own way to which the two of you would argue sometimes.
"She is probably in that place again," the old woman sighed as she dragged herself to the front door to go to that place.
~Somewhere along the shores~
You once again were digging to the depths of the shore sand of (y/h). You still believed that you can find treasure hidden in the shores of this town of yours, and you did not even care if you had to sp
(Tadashi X Reader) Somebody's World.(Tadashi X Reader) Somebody's World. by Kiri711
"I wanna be somebody's Chelsea, somebody's world, somebody's day and night, one and only girl."
(Name) was jolted out of her train of thought from the equation on the board. Her boyfriend's ringtone always made her heart skip a beat. When she had been picking ringtones for everyone, Tadashi plucked her phone from her hands and had chosen the song himself.
Tucking a strand of her (H/L)(H/C) hair, behind her ear she answered the phone.
"Hey Babe, what's going on?"
"(Name), Hey, I need everyone's help." He explained what had happened when he rushed out of the lab to save Hiro's butt, which (Name) couldn't help but laugh when he told her about going to jail.
"I convinced him that I would take him to this new bot fight but I'm actually gonna bring him by, can you get everyone working on their projects." Look over her shoulder, out the window, she could see all her friends work hard.
"I don't th
Turkey XAbused!Reader That smile is a mask. Part1Turkey XAbused!Reader That smile is a mask. Part1 by MinniBellSnow
Turkey XAbused!Reader Part 1
That smile is a mask.
Of all things… hit boss had to throw a masquerade? And you had to go? Now sitting uncomfortably in the seat next to him in the car as he drove to the party you fiddled with your jewelry every now and then and looked out the window.
“I’ll do all the talking, we will dance a few times, and eat a bit, don’t drink too much, you get stupid when your drunk I don’t want you to embarrass me.” He stated a bit harshly.
“Alright.” You said in a monotone voice.
“You could smile a bit.” He spat.
You forced a smile across your features. “Better?”
“I guess, if you call that a damn smile…”
He pulled up to a large house. His boss was a millionaire, and owned some big corporate company. One that had many braches overseas.
“He likes this fancy part stuff so be proper and polite, be a lady. He thinks he’s some sort of king with all his money and his big h
|My taste in what I favorite change like the seasons.|
RANDOM STUPID STUFF!!
10 percent of teens would have a breakdown if Justin Bieber was standing at the edge of a 6 story building add this to your profile if you are the 90 percent eating popcorn and saying "DO A FLIP"!!
Love Is Love No Matter Who You Find It In.
♂ + ♂ = ♥
♀ + ♀ = ♥
♀ + ♂ = ♥
♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ Music = Life ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
(>^^)> <3 <(^^<)
*-T-* On Your
*-L-* If you
Make Pasta Not War!!
Human kind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth.
"A Lesson Without Pain Is Meaningless, You Cannot Gain Aything Without Sacrificing Something Else In Return, But Once You Have Overcome It And Make It Your Own... You Will Gain An Irreplaceable Fullmetal Heart." - Edward Elric
"Even when our eyes are closed, there's a whole world out there that lives outside ourselves and our dreams."
- Edward Elric
"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can. And that's what makes it so damn beautiful."
- Roy Mustang
Icon & Profile pic. By
Current Residence: The insanity of my own mind.
deviantWEAR sizing preference: Clothes are overrated!
Print preference: Say what?
Favourite genre of music: Anything
Favourite photographer: My sister
Favourite style of art: Anything
Operating System: Say what?
MP3 player of choice: ipod?
Shell of choice: Sea shells?
Wallpaper of choice: What?
Skin of choice: Do I look like a cannibal?
Favourite cartoon character: The Cheshire Cat
Personal Quote: Friends are the family we weren't given at birth.
10 creepy Christmas movies~
Have some horror while you munch on snowman cookies.
- Black Christmas (1974): A sorority house is terrorized by a stranger who makes frightening phone calls
- Dead End (2003): A family is driving to their in-laws house for Christmas when they take a deadly turn
- Rare Exports: A Christmas Tale (2010): This movie is about the Finnish reclamation of the original Santa Claus legend: a feral, horned beast who’d devour children and demand presents for himself
- Silent Night (2012): The police force of a remote Midwestern town search for a killer Santa Claus who is picking off citizens on Christmas Eve.
- Gremlins (1984): A boy inadvertantly breaks 3 important rules concerning his new pet and unleashes a horde of malevolently mischievous monsters on a small town.
- Inside (2007): Four months after the death of her husband, a woman on the brink of motherhood is tormented in her home by a strange woman who wants her unborn baby.
- The Nightmare Before Christmas (1993): Jack Skellington, king of Halloweentown, discovers Christmas Town, but doesn’t quite understand the concept.
- P2 (2007): A corporate climber who gets stuck working late on Christmas Eve and finds herself the target of an unhinged security guard.
- Santa’s Slay (2005): In this movie Santa Claus is actually a demon who lost a bet with an Angel, so he becomes the giver of toys and happiness. But when the bet is off, he returns to his evil ways.
- Saint (2010): A Dutch reimagining of Sinterklaas as a ghost who murders people whenever the holiday coincides with a full moon.